We honor the following discounts:
- Service Personnel: Active military, police, fire, other first responders, and teachers are eligible for a 20% discount off Online and Onsite Registration (but not Early Bird). Email a picture of a license or other ID that shows your name alongside your service position to email@example.com. You will receive a coupon code that can be entered when buying your badge.
- Vendors/Exhibitors: Your table(s) includes two 3-day badge and additional badges can be purchased at ½ price. Need more badges? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you a coupon code for your additional badges.
- Game Masters: GM’s running games will receive a free 3-day badge. Game masters running more than one event will receive additional perks and prizes. Read more and sign up HERE.
- Volunteers: Volunteers working a shift over the weekend will receive a free 3-day badge. Volunteers working more than one shift will receive additional perks and prizes. Read more and sign up HERE.
No Retroactive Discounts
If you buy a badge, and later find out you were eligible for a discount, there is no way to retroactively apply that discount. Take solace in the fact that by not taking advantage of your discount, you are supporting Meeple-a-thon and our charities.
No Stacking Discounts/Incentives
Badge discounts, the Game Master Incentive Program, Volunteer benefits, etc. do not stack. If more than one bonus is applicable, choose one. Examples:
- You’re running events or volunteering for 4 hours: getting a free badge for that day can not be beaten.
- You’re eligible for a 20% discount: waiting till after Early Bird, for regular Online registration, may be a better value.
Meeple-a-thon makes every effort to keep this convention as affordable as possible, but abuse of our discount policies will not be tolerated. If our staff note that multiple discounts have been stacked, expect to be ejected from the premises and your ill-gotten badge confiscated.